Wish List 2014 @ Fishon Related

Sunday 16 March 2014

Here is my wish list for the year 2014. Well,I hope you can get some inspiration. 

These pair of boots are absolute the top one on my wish list. I am eyeing them already for a long time, just can't push myself to buy it, because you know they are quite expensive, and also I am not really sure if I can style them into my own way. I choose black color because it can fit a lot of outfits, and this color you can wear all year round. 

Dr. Martens 1460 Black     Price: € 144,99





If you are also love trendy items and like fashion then you will know why I put this baby into my wish list. And if you also fall in love with de drama "You come from the star" then I am 100% sure you will also love this baby like I do. 

I think this pair sunglasses are so cool, and also it's classic. The cat eye shape can make your face look more slim. And I like the feeling of black sunglasses, people can't see through your eyes, and no one knows who you are, what you think and even you can take a peck at someone, is it not that cool? 

Prada Sunglasses Colloction 2013      Price: € 245


Wish <wbr>list <wbr>of <wbr>March <wbr>2014 <wbr>PART <wbr>I

My third item is an another pair of boots. Even though now is spring, but the weather of Belgium doesn't change that much, it's not that warm at all, I can still wear my winter boots, maybe untill April. 
Actually I am not so sure why this brand became so popular this winter, they are originally making shoes for hiking or sport. I have tried these pair of boots once in store, and the size runs small, so if you want to buy them, make sure to try them on first.

Timberland 6 Inch Premium     Price: € 199,95



This last pair shoe is also one of my favor shoes. Because I can't walk in heels, so comfy shoes are my favor type of shoes. They have lots of colors you can choose, I like black, it is one of my favor colors all time. I can style them with black skinny jeans, or black leggings, or black tights. 

New Balance ML 574 Black       Price: € 89,90