Morning Skin Care Routine: April 2014

Saturday 26 April 2014





Hey guys, this time I will share with you my morning skincare routine. Did you remember I said my skin changed a lot these two months, it broke out and was very dry. So, I also did a little skincare haul and got some new products to try out. So, this is my new skincare routine for spring.

Every morning I wash my face by using The body shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleasing Butter to clean the extra oil. This face wash I bought several weeks ago, and I am quite liking it. It's very gentle, the smell is also very light and pleasant. Sometimes I also use it as my makeup remover to remove my foundation, it does good job.

My second step is using th Laroche-Posay Serozinc spray. I got this last month, it purifies and soothes the skin's surface irritations. You can't tell there is a big different after using it, but I feel very refresh, and it says it can help to prevent and soothe the diaper rash.

After the toner I use SK II Facial Treatment Essence as my serum. This is a Japanese brand, and if this is your first time to try this brand I will recommend you to buy the travel size, 30ml, which is not too expensive, and you can see if this works on your skin or not. This product is quite pricy, I bought the 250ml and it was more than 130 EUR. The scent is quite heavy, but it's ok for me. Because I can see the result of using it several times later.

Dr.Organic is also new to me. This Aloe Vera Gel can soothe and moisturise your skin, but for the dry or very dry skin I think it's a little bit lightweight. So I will use another creamy moisturiser after this gel.

But before the creamy moisturiser I will first use my eye cream. The eye cream that I use is by Kiehl's. The Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. I don't have lots of problems round my eye area, and I heard a lot of good reviews on this eye cream, it's not so expensive. I think it's quite good and I will continue to finish this bottle.

The last step is the moisturiser. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I got this moisturiser on hands a week ago. So I can't say too many things about it, but I feel it does the job, especially for the dry patches. But I think this is more for the winter time. If my skin gets better and I will stop using it or just once or twice a week, because it's quite heavy for my skin.

So, This is my morning skincare routine, I hope you will like it. And hope you guys have a nice weekend.

Ps, no makeup face!!!