A Little Bit Thai On Saturday

Saturday 27 September 2014

http://www.naraithai.be/

Have you ever been to Thailand? If yes, I will say I am a little bit jealous of you. Seriously!

Today my friends and I decided to treat ourself for a Saturday Lunch in a very nice Thai restaurant which is called NARAI THAI. This was the second time we went there, both of us were very satisfied with the first experience. And we all a little bit addicted to the Thai food, because you know, we couldn't say NO to the delicious food, ever and never! 

The food was really yummy, and the service, the environment, everything there was perfect. We all enjoyed it very much! 






If you have chance to visit Bruges and if you love Thai food, I highly recommend you guys to try this restaurant, it's really nice and the food is so so good. 

Wish you all have a nice weekend, and see you soon! 




Lots of love,