Review: GHD Wonderland Professional V Styler (Limited Edition)

Friday 26 September 2014


When you had something in your wish list for quite some time, and you saw it in the sale, how could you resist not buying it?

This is totally what's happened to me when I saw the ghd Straightener in the sale in feelunique.com. I was super excited and couldn't let it go. 


I've already heard so many great reviews of this brand, it's so popular, not only online, but also between my friends. In the beginning I was quite confused, because I couldn't decide to spend that much money on a hair straightener, is it really worth the money? So I asked my friend who has used the GHD straightner for quite a while, and she told me: splurging on a good hair straightener rather than continue buying the cheaper one, is not only good for your bank account but also good for your hair. 

If you ask me why I've chosen this brand, I might say because the recommendation of my friend, and it's also because the great reviews on Youtube channels. Both of them made me decide to invest in this hair straightener. 

GHD - this is my choice! 

Because it's on sale so I didn't have many choices, but this one had already made my heart broken. 

GHD Wonderland Professional V Styler

-The Package-

This is the most beautiful box that I've ever seen in my entire life. It's so dreamy, and so adorable. You can also use it as a storage, to store your makeup or hair products. 


-The Accessory- 

Except the straightener you also get a styler bag, protectieve plate guard and 2 sectioning clips. 


-My first Impression-

When I first time turned it on, I immediately fell in love with it! It heats up so quickly, and is very handy to use. It makes your hair super smooth and shiny, I can do my hair within few minutes. As you can tell I didn't section my hair at all, because I have so much hair, I don't want to waste time to do it. Since I got this ghd straightener I've been falling in love with styling my hair, even in the morning I just need 5 minutes to straight my hair without being late for work. 

You can also use it to create curls, waves or flicks. 

----------

Over all, I love this ghd straightener, it makes me happy when I straight my hair, and I am also very pleased the result that it gives. 

Because of this one is a limited edition, so I can't find it any more on the website feelunique, but you can find a similar one here.  

Thanks for watching and I hope you all have a great week! 




Love you,