The First Impression: Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup

Wednesday 19 November 2014


Well, after some struggling time for the question 'To Buy' or 'Not To Buy', I finally got my hands on this new Estée Lauder Perfectionist Makeup SPF25, 30ml.

Speaking of my struggling time, I have to mention that Anna from viviannadoesmakeup.com helps me to make the decision this time. I was not sure which foundation to choose between the Dior Star and this Esteé Lauder Perfectionist, she did a blog post on those two foundation to compare the shade range, the package, the price, the coverage, and the finish look. After reading her blog, I thought it's time to make my own decision. 

And now you can tell which one I prefer. 
I have the shade 2C2 Pale Almond, which I think it's the perfect color for my skin tone. I like the finish of this foundation, it's dewy but not oily, and also very lightweight. You feel almost nothing on your face. It gives your skin a little bit sheen but without looking greasy. I think it's quite comparable to the Chanel Vitalumière Aqua, which I'm also obsessed with. 

The coverage of this foundation I have to say: light to medium, but it's definitely buildable. 

I wore this foundation for 3 or 4 hours today, after I came back I didn't feel that much different, maybe a little bit shiny on my forehead and around my nose, but it's not very noticeable. 

Before: 



After 4 hours: 



So overall, if you are looking for some new foundation to try out, I highly recommend this Estée Lauder Perfectionist. It's lightweight, give your skin the perfect sheen without looking greasy, it's buildable, light to medium coverage, both for pale and dare skin tone people, the price range between €46,00 to €53,50.

One downside is that now it's not available in Belgium yet, if you want to purchase this foundation you have to buy it online, on the website sephora.fr.

I hope you guys all have a wonderful week and see you next time! 



post signature