Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System

Saturday 13 December 2014


Hey guys I hope you're all doing very well. 

As I have promised I will do a review on this La Roche-Posay 3 step anti-blemish system, and here is it!

I have used those three products since 3 months ago I believe, I was really impressed when I first used them, especially the toner and the cream. I definitely will repurchase those two. If you have acne prone skin or very oily skin I highly recommend this set.

Step 1. Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 


When I first started using this set I use all three products every morning and evening, because I thought it would be more effective. But then I found that the purifying gel dried my skin a lot, maybe because my skin is not that oily in winter, so I stopped using it for every single day. I only use it once or twice a week, to give my skin a deep cleaning. But generally I think this stuff definitely does the job to purify the skin and reduce the excess oil. 

Step 2. Effaclar Lotion Astringente Micro-Exfoliate 


This is the first toner that I have ever used that I really can see the effect. It gives your skin a second wash without drying your skin. I use it every single day, after washing my face I put few drops in the cotton pad and generally exfoliate my skin, I always can see some extra dirty things on the cotton pad. When I first time used this lotion it irritated my skin a little bit, I think because it contains alcohol. If you have very sensitive skin you might be not like this lotion. 

As you can tell I only have a little bit left in this 200ml bottle, but don't worry about it I've already purchased an another bottle. 

Step 3. Effaclar DUO[+] Anti-Marks 


Holly Grail! This is definitely my favourite product in this set. Especially when my skin broke out. I don't use it as my moisturiser, cause I think it's not a hydrating cream, I always layer an another day or night cream after this one. You can use it only on your spots, but I prefer using it in my entire face, but more focusing on the blemish or the area that you always have some issues. It really helps to clear out the blemishes after using it 2 or 3 times. 

You can purchase this three step set online: Boots in UK or any online pharmacy in Belgium. You can find all the links in my blog post: New Purchase: La Roche-Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System, make sure to check it out.



post signature