The First Impression: Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream & Healthy Balance Compact Powder

Sunday 14 December 2014


It's time to talk about some new products in my life: Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and the Healthy Balance Compact Powder.

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream with SPF 15, I'm in the shade 32 Light Beige, which is the second shade in this range. Price: £9,99 in Boots.

CC cream or Clour Correction cream whatever you call is an another makeup term besides the BB cream. The Bourjois CC Cream contains 3 pigments: Apricot Anti-Fatigue, Green Anti-Redness and White Anti-Dark Spots. It creates a luminous, fresh and smooth complexion, it's also oil free and has SPF 15.




This was my ever first CC Cream, I always wanted to try this stuff out, because I heard so many great reveiws, and the brand Bourjois is also very well-known in Belgium. I had tried the Healthy Mix Foundation, but for some reasons I don't like it that much, maybe cause it gives you a medium to high coverage, and I much prefer a lightweight base. 

Honestly when I first did the swatch of this CC cream on my hand I was quite unsure about it, because it seemed quite heavy and gives you a very high coverage. But suprisingly I was very impressed when I first time put it on my face, it's not heavy at all. And like I said it gives you a medium coverage but definitely you can put an another layer on to cover any spots or acne scars. It's hydrating but you don't feel greasy. You can see the swatches that I did on my hand, this CC cream is definitely not sheer at all, the formula is quite creamy, and easy to blend into your skin. I use the Real Techniques Face Expert brush to apply this CC cream, I think it does pretty good job.  

At the same time I also got the Healthy Balance Compact Powder, shade 52 Vanille. Price: £8,99


I wanted try this one out only because I heard Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup. She talked few time about this powder, and she does really like it. You know I'm such a big follower of Anna, she said it's good, it definitely has to be good.... When the Kruidvat does the offer 2 for €15,00 I thought it's time to bring those two babes back to home. 

I really enjoy using this powder, although I only used it for the second time. But I have to say it's the best powder that I've ever used. It gives you a matt finish with a natural healthy glow but without drying your skin. I have combo skin, very oily T-zone, I like use this powder all over my face, a little bit extra on my T-zone. I really can tell you the difference, especially after applying it for few hours, my face was still quite matt. I think it can keep you matt for at least 5 or 6 hours. The powder is very fine and it melts into you skin very well without leaving you feel heavy or like it's sitting on your skin.

Here is my simple makeup look for everyday. 


post signature