What Catches My Eye: 2014 Winter Fashion Trend

Sunday 7 December 2014


As you can tell I'm not a fashionable person at all, I don't like trendy stuff, especially clothing items. I much more prefer the classic pieces, I think they are timeless, you can wear them all the time whatever for work, or hangout with friends. But this time the 2014 winter fashion trend really catches my eye, I think they are not only very in trend, but also the stable items in your winter wardrobe. 

#1. Christmas Sweater


Here is December. If you want to feel more festive, Christmas sweaters can bring you to the party heaven. Wearing Christmas jumper is such a tranditional thing, especially in the Christmas evening. Everyone wears their favorite Christmas jumper and sit together to open the presents, it's such a fun moment to remember. 

You can find your Christmas jumper in Primark, they are super affordable and you can also give it to your friends or family as a Christmas gift.

#2. Chunky Sweater


If you think Christmas sweater is a little bit weird to wear when you go out with friends before or after Christmas time, here is an another option, which is chunky sweaters. I am always a big fan of soft chunky sweaters, they are absolutely the winter staple items in my wardrobe. They are super simple to style, especially on the working day: a chunky sweater and a pair of skinny jeans, then you are good to go. 

I like to shop my sweaters in Zara, H&M, Urban Outfitters and Topshop etc. 

#3. Cape & Camel Coat


Speaking of another two trendy items are must be the cape and the camel coat. They are both from Zara, but of course you can also find other brands online or in store. But I must say that I love the Zara coat and cape, they are not only super stylish, but also can keep you very warm. Of course they are not cheap, but we are not so far from the winter sales in Belgium, why not to wait a little bit and get some serious discounts. 

Zara Camel Coat: €159 - Sold out online
Zara Cape: €129 - in black

#4. Over The Knee Boots


Over the knee boots might not be the most newest thing in this winter, because in last few years they were already very popular. One of my favorite brand of the over the knee boots is Stuart Weitzman. When I first time saw their 5050 boots, I immediately fell in love with. But I know I can't get them, because they are super expensive, and I already owned one pair, so there is no reason to get another pair. I think they are quite easy to style, you can wear everything in your wardrobe with these pair of over the knee boots. They will make your outfit instantly more chic and luxe.

Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots: €595 in different colors

#5. Mise En Dior Earrings

They are absolutely stunning! If you love pearls, these Dior Mise En Dior Earrings must be on your most wanted list of this winter. I even can't describe how beautiful they are, they were sold out everywhere, if you can find them in your local Dior store, get them, no doubt!

Mise En Dior Tribal Pearl Earrings: €280 in nature pearl color


I hope you enjoy this blog post and wish you all have a wonderful Sunday!


post signature