Dry Skin Saver: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

Sunday 11 January 2015


Happy New Year everyone! I'm back! If you follow my on Twitter or Instagram then you knew that I went to Barcelona with my parents for 5 days. It's an amazing trip, I've never been to there before. The city is very beautiful, the food is delicious, the people there were super nice and friendly, if you want to take a break in the winter time and enjoy some sunshine I highly recommend this place. 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with family or friends and a great starting of 2015.  

Since I came back from Barcelona, my skin was super dry and sensitive. I thought it might be the sun, or the climate, or something else caused my skin super itchy and dry, especially on my T-zone, down to my chin and then my entire face... 

As you know I didn't bring my whole skincare products with me to Barcelona, so when I came back the first thing I did, was finding the right products and trying to focus on the problems - dry and sensitive - This First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is my life saver. I can't tell you how great and effective is this stuff, it works immediately. Only after 2 days my skin was almost back to the normal condition, until now my skin is still a little bit dry but it's getting better and better. 

I got this cream last year also in the winter time, my skin had almost the same problem. I tried few products, only this one worked the best. I don't know why I'd stopped using it, maybe because I have combo skin, the rich moisturizer can be too heavy for me. But this stuff is super great if you have dry skin.
 
This Ultra Repair Cream hydrates your skin, makes your skin calmed down, the dry patches disappear almost immediately. I use only this cream on my face in the morning and evening, no any other products. I think you have to give your skin a break, to make it feel better, especially when it has some seriously problems. 

The cream is not that heavy and rich as I thought, but if you have oil skin maybe this stuff is a little bit too rich, but if you have extremely dry skin I highly recommend this First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, it is a dry skin saver. 

You can purchase it online, on feelunique.com - €9,22 - or beautybay.com - €10,90 - 56,7g (2.0 oz)



post signature