2015 February Beauty Haul

Thursday 19 February 2015


Hello guys, I hope you're all doing very well. As you know I don't post hauls that often on my blog. First of all I don't tend do go shopping a lot and buy a lot of beauty stuff; and secondly, I try to save money on the items that I really really like. Instead of buying lots of cheap stuff, I really want to focus on the items that have good quality or special designs. So I told myself, don't waste your money, before paying for it please think twice! Well, I think this rule does really work for me, and I will keep doing it. 

Of course I did not buy all the stuff at one shopping trip, but they're all from the month February. And I'm super exicited for what I got, so let's get started! 


As you know I'm not a huge BB cream fan, but this time when I saw in Kruidvat they do 3 for 2 for all the skincare products, I immediately decided to pick up some stuff to try out. So I picked up the Garnier BB Cream Blur, and two face maskers from the brand Dr. Van Der Hoog which is a brand from Netherland I think. I've tried the Garnier BB Cream Blur before, and it seems quite good, so 3 items for €8,70 I thought why not to give it a go. 

Garnier Skin Naturals BB Crème Blur: Light 40ml - Retail Price: €10,99
Dr. Van Der Hoog: Amazing Avocado Masker 10ml - Retail Price: €1,00
Dr. Van Der Hoog: Fabuleus Fruits Maker 10ml - Retail Price: €1,00

The another thing that I got this month is from the French pharmacy Vichy Idéalia BB Cream with SPF15. There are only 2 shades available, so if you have super pale or super dark skin tone, this BB cream may not be for you. I got the shade Medium, which is slightly darker on me, but I can still make it work. 

Vichy Idéalia BB Cream: Medium 40ml - Retail Price: €29,92 

PS. I found the price can be different in different websites and different countries. I got the Garnier and Vichy in Belgium, both of them are cheaper than in UK, so make sure that comparing the prices before you make purchase.  



As you can tell I also got something form Essie in Kruidvat on the other day. The reason is super simple, because they were in sale, 50% off. So I picked up one nail polish and also the top coat. Essie is a quite new brand in Belgium, I of course adore this brand, even though I'm not a nail polish kind of girl, but I'm still loving beautiful colors on my nails. 

Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat 13,5ml - Retail Price: €12,99
Essie Nail Polish #Wicked 13,5ml - Retail Price: €10,99  

I got a new lipstick from MAC... Yes I did got an another red lipstick after my Charlotte Tilbury purchase. Which is kind bad for me... but if I tell you the color of the lipstick you might forgive me a bit. I got the color Ruby Woo! How can I not add it into my collection for such a gorgeous, classic red color! Well, you will need a classic red lipstick one day in the future. 

The another item that I got form MAC is the Lustre Drops in the color Pink Rebel. I believe they do not sell it in store any more, and I found this one in the 'last chance' section on the MAC website. For some reason I just wanted to give it a try, I've never tried this kind of product, I hope I'm gonna like it. 

MAC Lipstick #Ruby Woo - Retail price: €19,00
MAC Lustre Drops #Pink Rebel - Retail Price: €20,00 

Clarins has launched some new products this season: Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil. It's a combining of makeup and skincare product, I'm really excited to try it and see how it works. 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil #02 Rasferry (limited edition) 7ml - Retail Price: €18,90 


Last but sure not least, is my Brand-New Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze&Glow Palette. This stuff was on my wishing list for the longest time ever, I just couldn't push myself to buy it. But finally I did, and I'm super happy that I got this beautiful babe. I definitely will review this babe, so if you're interested in it, please come back to my blog!

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze&Glow: Face Sculpt & Highlight - Retail Price: £49 in UK or €50,00 on net-a-porter.com 

So, this is my 2015 February beauty haul. I know I got lots of stuff, but you know what February is the month of my birthday, I thought I had to treat myself with some special gifts; and also as you might know that I've been sick for almost 2 weeks, until now I'm still not completely very well, but it's okay, I just want to feel happy and want to make myself more happier during those sick days. Now I feel much more better, and I hope you guys are happy as well. 




post signature