Your Skin But Better: Estée Lauder CC Cream

Sunday 15 March 2015

No other makeup, only Estée Lauder CC Cream on my face

If BB Cream is a makeup product but can give you a bit skincare benefit, you will find CC Cream is a little bit far from the makeup range, and slightly moving to the skincare category. If you're a part of the 'trying new products' family, you will not be unfamiliar to this CC Cream, even though there are still quite a lot of questions about: Does it really work to our skin? 

I'm never a huge fan of BB Cream, even though there are few products do a really good job. I still think it's a makeup product, it delivered a light coverage, and is very lightweight. There is no other things else that making me really loving or hating it. When I first time came cross the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Ageing CC Cream, something seems a little bit different... 

It's a product that mixing with Anti-aging, Colour correcting and Comfort feeling. It's too early to talk about the Anti-aging effect, but it definitely feels very lightweight on the skin, just like your day cream, not greasy neither heavy. It does really a good job at correcting your skin tone and gives you a little bit healthy shin as well. 

This CC Cream has only one shade, which means it can be for every skin tone. The product comes in a plastic tube, I have no trouble with those kind of packages, and it's very handy for travelling. The colour of the product is a little bit weird, it's a grey-tinted cream, but once you blend into your skin, it seems to be no colour at all. I've been using this as my last step in my morning skincare routine, straight after my daily moisturiser. You can also use it as a foundation primer to even out your skin tone. It contains SPF 10, which is of course not enough for the summer And winter time, but if you only stay inside, maybe it's okay, otherwise you have to put an another layer of your SPF. I'm not sure about the skin benefit, I've been using it for almost a month, haven't been breaking out, and no other skin issues as well. For those good skin days, you only need a good concealer on top of that, and you're good to go. 

The only downside I think is the price. It's €61,04 on the Estée Lauder website, but actually it costs only €48,85 on the iciparisxl.be. I'm not sure why it has such big different, but if you're from Belgium, ICI Paris XL is the best place to shop this CC Cream.



post signature