Sunday 5 Minute Makeup Face

Sunday 17 May 2015



Makeup on Sunday, it sounds a little bit not that 'Sunday', however a Sunday makeup menu takes you only in 5 minute. You don't really need to do every step, sometimes we only need few products and a good 5 minute. A lightweight foundation gives you a bit coverage without looking too over the top; using any concealer you're obsessed with at the moment to conceal any imperfections; a good blusher can always help you to wake up and achieve that healthy natural shin; of course, you need to do your eyebrows, they do not to be perfect like in other days; finally choosing a creamy, nude or pinky nude color lipstick to make your lips fuller and brighter. 

What? Eyeshadow and mascara? Oh nope, today is Sunday, we don't need that! 

I've been using this YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in B30 for several times, in terms of lightweight foundation this YSL one is absolutely up to my street. It's dewy, but not sticky and kinda sheer in finish (I only use less than one pump) but at the same time you can get enough coverage for a simple Sunday look. I always try to use different tools to apply my base, this time I slap it on with my Beauty Blender which gets the job done in a very fast and easy way. One thing I found about the Beauty Blender, is it makes a heavy full coverage foundation transfer to a sheer to medium coverage, and it blends just so easily and smooth. 

Then I dab a little bit Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Conceal&Treat Stick in 2 Fair under my eyes and any areas where have some redness or darkness by using the same Beauty Blender, which I think maybe this is the key to finish up your makeup in 5 minute. As you can tell I love using Beauty Blender or any sponge to blend the liquide face products, the finish result is just so natural, without that cakey heavy kind of feeling on your skin. So, our base is done, now your skin looks just as good as a princess, to finish off the face makeup I also like to apply a little bit Benefit Rockateur Blush on my cheeks to brighten up my complexion and have that healthy pink-ish glow. 

As you might know I always keep my eyes very simple, maybe just because I'm not good at doing eye makeup. The Gosh Brow Kit in 001 which I use for years and years, for some reason I just pick it up again, and try to fill in any gaps and make my brows look a bit fuller. Nothing too fancy, just the everyday eyebrow routine. To keep my brows stay in place all day long I like to use a little bit Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown, which also gives my brows a slightly brown tint. 

Every step is simple and quick, maybe we still have 1 minute or 30 seconds left over, why not to put a coral pink kinda of lip color on? And the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita does a really good job to finish off your Sunday makeup without looking too over the top. 

A few old bits, mixed with few new products, this 5 minute makeup is done. I love those kind of makeup looks. At weekend I really don't want to use too many products on my face, I like to give my skin a good break at weekend by wearing minimum makeup. Keep your skin clear is always one of the most important things in our life.

Makeup done, maybe some snacks?




post signature