Beauty Products I Will Repurchase 2014

Sunday 12 October 2014

We've changed our beauty products very frequently, because there is always something new on the market, and most of the time we couldn't resist not buying/trying the new stuff. And then what's happend? Well, we purchased new products instead of repurchasing the old one. But there is always a list with full of the products that we will be loving for ever and ever. 

Bioderma
My old time favorite makeup remover, can't recommend it enough, and currently I'm using my fourth bottle. It's super gentle, and easy to remove all your face makeup. It doesn't irritate your skin, you can also use it as a toner after washing your face in the morning. If you wear waterproof mascara or eye liner maybe you will need a littel bit of this babe which I am also obsessed with. 

The Body Shop Camomile Sumtuous Cleasnsing Butter
This amazing cleansing balm or butter does really take all the dirty off from your face. I describe it as a gentle, no heavy scent and travel friendly product that doesn't leave any greasy feeling on your skin. And also it's not that expensive as other cleansing balm. If you still couldn't decide to order the cleansing balm from the brand Emma Hardie or Elemis, this one from The Body Shop will offer you an another option. 

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Face Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+
The longest name ever! However I'm really enjoying using it on my face. It's super liquid and lightweight on you skin, doesn't leave any oily or greasy feeling. The price is also very afortable, you can use it in the summer or on the way to your holiday or even in the winter time our skin still need some sun protection. 

MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
I think I've ever talked about this foundation. This was my first ever product from the brand MAC. I'm in the shade NC25, which is my winter shade. I like this foundation a lot because it's very lightweight, and super creamy. It blends so beautifuly and gives your skin a very dewy and glowy finish. Because it's a mineralize foundation so it's very hydrating, I prefer using it in the winter time. 

Chanel Vitamumière Aqua Foundation SPF 15
This Chanel Foundation is actually not a new launch of the year 2014, but it's still very hot. Lots of fashion bloggers and youtubers have been talking about it and raving about it. I'm also in the mood, but like its name, it's a little bit oily for me in the summer time, so I prefer using it during the cold months. 

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick 
If you are a lipstick lover then I'm sure you can understand why I put this brand on my repurchase list. Let's jsut talk about how beautiful of the package of this lipstick, it's so chic and super high quality. I want to have all the colors in my collection, I can't say no to YSL! I'm also in love with the  Roouge Pur Couture and Gloss Volupte.  


What's on you repurchase list? 


post signature